- Hammer Heads is a 12 week training program.
- How often does the program run?
- Hammer Heads currently has 6 intakes annually.
- If accepted into the program, how can I increase my placement opportunities?
- A high school diploma or equivalent, including Grade 12 Math MAP4C with a grade of 70% or higher, will give you more options with the various trade unions.
- Click Here to take you directly to the application page.
- Are we paid during the 12 weeks of training?
- Participants are not paid during the 12 weeks of training. Possible arrangements may be available from Social Services for financial assistance and transportation support for those who are eligible.
- Do we get a placement in construction when the program is over?
- Successful graduates will be linked to a career opportunity in the construction industry.
- Where does the training take place and how do I get there?
- The training takes place at our 25 affiliated which are located across the GTA. Transportation is
provided from two TTC-friendly locations and participants will be expected to make their own way to these pickup
and drop-off points.